LIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
RECRUITMENT OF IT PROFESSIONAL
LIC Housing Finance Ltd. requires candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university
- Age: 25 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years in the related field in a reputed organization
Position Offered: Cadre: Assistant Manager, Designation: Assistant Manager
- Responsible for designing, development of application components and reusable objects in Java development, Product Customization
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Assistance in IT Infrastructure procurement
- Any other assignment allotted
- A solid computer science foundation in object oriented programming, and modern software engineering practices from their achievement of obtaining a degree in Computer Science
- Deep understanding and hands-on development experience with design skills about UML, object oriented programing and design patterns in Linux environment
- Hands-on experience of working extensively with IDE such as Eclipse
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines or database as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: Mysql Oracle, SQL Server). Strong in Architecture and Design Issues
- Excellent debugging and testing skills
Number of Positions: 4
Interested candidates should submit the resume on our website www.lichousing.com (Careers: Submit Resume) along with the duly filled application form.
Note: The applicants who have not filled the form or the form is incomplete will not be considered for the selection process. Selection Process is as below:
1.All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo the Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The Online Technical Skill Test will be of 50 Marks.
2.The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
3.The weightage of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview is 50% each. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
Pre-revised CTC is between 6.8 to 9.2 lakhs. (CTC is under revision)
Applications received on or before 5th February 2016 will only be considered.
Any sort of communication/intimation including location, date and time of the Online Technical Skill Test, Interview, etc. will be sent to the Email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Company will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise. Candidates are hence advised to regularly visit LIC HFL website (www.lichousing.com) for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the selection process.
Note: Resumes submitted online on our website will only be accepted. The selection will depend on suitability of the candidates and decision of the Company will be final.
|Date: 21.01.2016||GENERAL MANAGER (HR)|